Monday, June 6, 2011

Stop, drop and cover.

written 4/22

If, in the next 8 months or so, you find me cooped up under my desk at work, please don't fret. I'm not losing it. And,nooooo, I am not practicing stop, drop & cover for an earthquake. I am merely trying to get a cat nap in. Honestly, I have never been so tired in my life! Eat breakfast then fall asleep. Eat a heavy lunch then fall asleep. 3pm rolls around and I'm nodding off at my desk! And honestly, yes. Today, I did crawl under my desk at work (during my break) and take a short cat nap. I am not ashamed. I was desperate! I knew that if I tried to nap in my car for 15 minutes, I would fall asleep and my coworkers would think it was funny (and consequently probably let me sleep all afternoon). I couldn't let myself wake up at 7.30pm in my car in the parking lot wondering where the rest of my afternoon went! So, if you see me napping or "hiding" please refrain from taking pictures (Shannan and Mahala!) and just let the poor pregnant woman sleep. Like I've been saying all along, baby gets what baby wants.

1 comment:

  1. You need to start going to bed earlier in the evenings. Turn off the TV & electronics and soothe into the night. The tired phase should go away in a month or so. Hang in there.
    Love, Vegas Mom

    ReplyDelete