Friday, June 24, 2011

Little things.

My pants are getting tight. I haven't gained any weight but I can tell things are shifting around, making room for baby. Those maternity clothes with stretchy waistbands do sound mighty nice right about now.

Kevin is all in for the babymoon. We already found where we want to go: Montelucia Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, AZ. We have found some good flight & hotel deals on orbitz, hotwire and expedia. Now, it's just a matter of finding the time.

We're pushing it to the end with moving. Just like I said last time and probably the 8 times before that, I'm over moving. 'nough said.

Going to the spa on Saturday morning with a girlfriend and I cannot wait. Hello hour-long full body massage, hour-long spa facial and spa pedicure. Can't wait to treat myself. I deserve it :)

All of our kitchen stuff is packed up and moved into storage already. We are living with paper plates and green, plastic beer pong cups. Fancy.

Baby G seems to be doing well. I entered my 15th week yesterday. I still haven't felt any movement, but I don't expect to yet anyway. Supposedly baby can sense the light through my tummy now and will squirm from the light. We're going to test that theory. I just need to find a flashlight.

It's Friday - YAY! This should be a busy next couple of days but it will all be done soon. TGIF.

No comments:

Post a Comment