Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Say "Hello" to Shellac


One of the amazing gifts I have gained from being pregnant so far is very healthy and strong nails. They had been looking a little drab and I had been thinking of getting some kind of treatment to spruce things up. So, yesterday, my cousin and I treated ourselves to a little nail love. I got my first shellac manicure and, ladies, I am in love. I have been looking down at my fire engine red nails all day! It's just ULTRA shiny and is supposedly going to stay that way for atleast 2 weeks. It was about twice as spendy as a typical manicure ($30) but worth it from what I can tell. Next time, I'll get my toes shellac-ed up too! Treating myself to mani's and pedi's is definitely something I am going to get used to over the next 6 months. Hopefully, I can make myself justify spending the money. Thankfully, it is husband-approved as he loves when my nails are looking good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment