Sunday, September 11, 2011

More photos soon!

I know, I know. I've been slacking. I am almost 7 months along and only have 2 pregnancy photos so far. The one from Multnomah Falls here and this one taken today:


Lucky for you, I've been in contact with a photographer-slash-friend of mine that I am hoping to be able to hire to take some maternity and newborn photos for me. She is very talented and I know she will be able to produce the photos that I envision. In addition, my sister-in-law is going to snap some photos for me. Obviously, I need to get cracking. As if that isn't special enough, Kevin and I are going on a day trip to Corvalllis today. He plans to snap some photos of his wifey in our favorite places around campus. So, as the title reads, more photos soon! I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment