Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My dear, let's take a trip.


*One of our engagement photos taken on the OSU campus, 2009


Sitting at my desk, pushing papers, I just realized...we need to get away. So, in my spontaneous fashion, I'm planning a mini road trip for this weekend. Maybe I'll even splurge on a night in a hotel so we can head down there on Saturday night instead of just for the day Sunday!?! It's not really in the budget, but we can swing it. What else is a savings account for? Such possibilities!

Mr. Weatherman says its supposed to be around 98 degrees on Saturday and then 91 degrees on Sunday. 98 degrees...also known as sweltering to a Pregs. Yes, my feet will swell, I will sweat and I may rethink the plan halfway there, but it's all for a good cause. Kevin and I need a little day away to walk and talk, shop and eat, reminisce our way through the town that made him and me an us. It's such a beautiful thing! Corvallis will always hold a special part of our hearts.

Maybe, just mayyybe, I can even get him to snap a few photos of this prego mama on our old stompin' grounds. I'm sure you'd all like that :)

Beaver Nation, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment