Monday, September 12, 2011

My latest craves.


Craving [krey-ving]: great or eager desire; yearning.

Let me just tell you, I know all about cravings by now. I thought they were only for the beginning of pregnancy, but cravings seem to be getting stronger these days. I actually chugged an entire jug of orange juice in two days. That's talent, my friends. Atleast I don't have to worry about getting scurvy :) As far as what I've been yearning for...cantaloupe and crisp watermelon are still at the top of my list. Along with more than a handful of other highly-desired food items:

Orange juice
Jamba Juice smoothies (and I gotta cool it, at $4 a pop they're not cheap)
Green Iced Tea
Underripe nectarines
Rice (any kind with any food)
Tuna sandwiches
Sweet pickles
Oreo ice cream
Dorito's (so bad. all that msg. so, so bad!)
Bell peppers
Spicy salsa
Chocolate candy (why, oh why, is Halloween so close??)
Sleep (not a food item but totally counts)

Thankfully, not too many on that list are super unhealthy. Still, I try to keep from fulfilling the more unhealthy cravings very often. I know a little bit here and there is fine, but I have been working hard to not gain very much weight while pregnant and it's been working. But sometimes, just sometimes, you gotta give-in and enjoy a Twix :)

No comments:

Post a Comment