Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shop (til I drop?)

I've never been one of those women that particularly love or really despise grocery shopping. But today, for some reason, it's all I can think about. The list of what we need for our new place is spinning on overdrive inside my noggin. We now have a pantry! Do you know how long we've been waiting for a pantry!?! And it's not just grocery shopping that needs to be done. Our new place is 600 sq. feet bigger than our last place was. That's a considerable amount of square footage that needs to be addressed. For instance, we not only have one additional bathroom, but 1 and 1/2! That means, two more garbage cans, two more sets of hand towels, one more set of bath towels, one more shower curtain, two more shower curtain liners, one more set of shower curtain hooks, two more bottles of hand soap, a massive package of toilet paper, etc etc. You get what I mean. I don't love to shop as much as I used to (probably because now I understand the value of a dollar) and I really don't love to spend money in large amounts but I believe both will be unavoidable when it comes to prepping this house for move in. But, honestly, nothing is making me happier right now. We finally have our own place again and I'm just itching to make it ours. Target, Walmart, and HomeGoods...here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment