Monday, October 3, 2011

Newborn photography


*did the photo above make you swoon? because it made me swoon.

I have been researching a newborn photographer for quite some time. I even had a list of some that I liked prior to even being pregnant. When you're in to photography, it's common to sit and pass away the time by browsing random photography blogs. When you look at as many as I do, you're bound to fall for one photographer's style or another photographer's angles or lighting techniques. Unfortunately, my #1 is based out of Southern California...not too practical for a new baby or a new mama. So, it was back to the grindstone for me. Well, last night a friend introduced me to Erin Tole Photography. I haven't been able to take my eyes off her blog! Her newborn photos are just beautiful. She knows to capture them in ways that display their newness, their flexibility and their sweet sleepy faces. They are the same kind of photos I want for Baby Claire. True, she's a bit on the spendy side but I'm looking at places that I can cut back to be able to afford them. I think photography is an investment that is always worth the money. Like my wedding photos - I still love looking at them! To me, they were worth every penny. Precious memories of the big moments that you can never get back. I think the first few days of Claire Madison's life deserves the same attention so I'm pinching pennies where I can to make it happen. Just check out Miss Erin Tole's fabulous newborn portfolio here and get ready to swoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment