Tuesday, October 11, 2011

He is that guy.


Giving you my heart was one of the best things I ever did.

Having a happy marriage doesn't mean life is perfect - at least not all the time. To me, it means we've laughed more than we cried, celebrated more than we've worried, and loved each other through everything.

Most of all, it means we have a lot of things to be proud of...and still more to look forward to. I am so thankful to have you in my life.

Thanks for being that guy. The one that never misses a doctor's appointment. The one that will spend hours with me at Babies R Us or Target. The one that is just as thrilled about the overpriced owl baby rattle as I am. The one that is excited about birthing classes and talks during the round robin. The one that encourages me when I'm feeling down about how my body is changing. That one that loves his wife in every stage, even the hormonal blips that happen every so often. The one that writes in the baby book. That guy is the one I need right now.

And I want you to know how much our love, our life and our little girl means to me.

Can't wait to see how our forever turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment