Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I apologize.....

Because sometimes I am completely irrational and I make no sense. Sometimes I cry a loud, shaky, can-barely-catch-your-breath, make-your-eyes-burn cry. I scream and clench my fists and rub my eyes non-stop. I look at whoever will listen with wide eyes begging for some validation of my feelings. Sometimes I question why people don't have common courtesy and act like I am some perfect person that they should all emulate. Sometimes I take out my anger on my husband when it should really be directed at someone or something else. And sometimes I fly off the handle too soon or too hard or too loudly. Sometimes I just snap. And sometimes, the very special times, this all happens at once. Like it did tonight.

My lovely neighbors are either playing basketball in the ceiling (more like a wanna-be attic crawlspace area) or bouncing a ball against our wall or something equally annoying. Unless maybe I am just going crazy? In Kevin's man brain, they are just making loud, wall-banging whoopie for hours every night. Yeah, riiiiiight. But seriously, it lasts almost every night for 2-4 hours! It's even worse on the weekends. It keeps me from napping, it keeps me from sleeping at night. I am at a loss and just don't know what to do. Our neighbors are hispanic and can barely speak english - it's not like I can just knock on their door and have a civil conversation. I have attempted to write the landlord an email 3 times now but don't even know what to say. I can't just write "oh hey, I think the neighbors are running around in the non-existent attic-crawlspace thingy" because he will think I'm crazy. Ugh, this is so frustrating.

All I can say to end this post is....THANK GOODNESS I have a very forgiving husband. Most of the time during my fits of frenzy he just looks at me with his chin on the floor and laughs it off. Other days, I have to grovel a bit. Either way, he loves and my irrational moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment