Friday, November 4, 2011

Pregnancy does weird things:


  1. Do you know what it's like to have to ask your husband to help you get your cumbersome preggo body out of the bathtub? I do.

  2. Do you know what it's like to get winded when you bend over to take your clothes out of your front-loading dryer? I do.

  3. Do you know what it's like to be so devastated over a half-gallon of melted, accidently-left-out-all-night-by-the-husband Tillamook Pumpkin ice cream that actual tears well-up in your eyes at 7.30am? I do.

  4. Do you know what it's like to take your shoes off at night so carefully as to not untie them? I do. Tying my shoes when they are on my feet is actually so difficult now, I'm tempted to look into some velcro ;)

  5. Do you know what it's like to feel your baby actually kick your bladder and make you have to pee right-this-second-or-else? I do.

Like I said, pregnancy does weird things.

No comments:

Post a Comment