Thursday, November 10, 2011

My new friend B.H.

Why, hello, Mr. Braxton Hicks!
Thanks for stopping by. Even though we only met a few days ago, our newly-frequent visits are enough to get my attention and shoot my uncomfortable meter through the roof. You and your deceiving ways have a silly way of stopping me in my tracks, leaving me to question - Is this it? The big moment? And, almost as quickly as you arrive, you've left on your way to bug one of your other lucky friends. So, as I said, thanks for stopping by. I appreciate the fact that you're working so hard to develop your muscle. Whatever can be done on your part to ensure baby arrives in a healthy, reasonable (keyword: reasonable) time frame is much appreciated. Until we meet again!
Love,
Claire's mama

No comments:

Post a Comment