Saturday, November 26, 2011

A photo, as promised!

As promised, here I am in all my glowing glory at 36 weeks (otherwise known as 9 months) pregnant. If you can't tell by my face, I'm getting ready for baby to arrive :)
And, I'll leave with some of my most proud moments of the Thanksgiving weekend:

A) Putting on my baking clothes to help Kevin in the kitchen the morning of Thanksgiving and realizing my favorite comfy t-shirt is practically busting at the seams. I could feel Kevin shooting me looks and wondering if I knew my belly was hanging out the bottom!

B) Going to the store to buy another carton of eggs in my pajamas and flip-flops. Huffing and puffing my arthritic knees all the way upstairs just to put on jeans was too much effort. But hey, if you can't get away with going to the store in flannel pj's at 9 months pregnant, when can you?

C) Begging my mom, right before the Thanksgiving Day feast, to make the family prayer shorter because I was starving. Yes, not my proudest moment by far!

D) Eating a piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast the morning after Thanksgiving. What baby wants, baby gets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment