Friday, August 12, 2011

Letters.

Dear Dad,
You stole my Snapple this weekend and then confessed. And I don't even care. I think it's funny that you're so excited about such big things like Mango Madness Snapple and Grape G2. Thanks for reminding me that it's the little things in life.
Love,
Katerkinski

Dear Sophia,
You battled the couch. And the couch won. But you're a trooper and, I must say, you look pretty tough with that shiner.
Love,
Auntie Katie

Dear Employees at Subway on the Expressway,
You make sandwiches for a living. You're not curing cancer. Why don't you try to smile? And yes, when I say more cucumbers, I mean more cucumbers. Hasn't anyone ever told you not to mess with a Preg's lunch?
Love,
Katie

Dear Grandma K & Grandma B,
Thanks for all the attention my baby girl got this weekend. She's barely halfway baked and is already so loved. She's one lucky goose with two grandma's like you!
Love,
Katie

Dear Baby Girl,
You kick me multiple times every day. So much so that I'm starting to see a pattern. It's like you're saying "hey! don't forget about me!" and I love it. I keep telling your daddy that I want you out now, but he explains that I must let you cook until you get a little bigger and a little cuter. For the record, I already think you're cute.
Love,
Your mama

Dear Boog,
Before we met, I'd never eaten Thai food, I'd never had naked dance parties in the living room with a boy (so fun!) and I never really knew what it meant to say sorry. Thanks for teaching me so much. You're my best friend.
Love,
Pregs

No comments:

Post a Comment