Thursday, February 24, 2011

Things I Love

Katie, I love you.

I love that you like to dance when you think no one is watching you. Even better is the face that you make when you realize that I saw everything. That embarrassed little kid face is so adorable.

I love when you help me in the kitchen. We are always a good team.

I love when you show me your invitation designs. You always have a proud look on your face and I am always amazed at what you are able to put together. There's some things that I could never do no matter how hard I tried, and the various creations you can make with paper is on that list.

I love how excited you get about the snow. Not that I cared, but you had no problem jumping on me this morning, yelling that there is snow outside. It took me a few seconds to realize that there wasn't an emergency going on, but it was worth seeing your cute face.

I love how you always lose the remote. This might make some people mad, but it makes me laugh. You can literally have changed the channel 2 seconds ago and then be up in arms that you can't find the remote to change it back.

I love how much you love going to bed. You say it's the best part of your day, but it's the best part of mine too because I get to hold you underneath the warm electric blanket.

I love your smile and laugh. I hope to see them both everyday of my life.

-Kevin

2 comments:

  1. i love all the love you two have going on. always keep it fresh and new. love you both so much mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin
    You make me so proud to be your mother. Cherish each other forever.
    I love you both so much!
    Mom

    ReplyDelete