Sunday, February 6, 2011

dear _____________

dear spring cleaning, we have a love-hate relationship. I do not look forward to your arrival and hate knowing soon I will be forced to tackle my mess of a closet.

dear monst, tomorrow I promise to make you those peanut butter biscuits I have been raving about, complete with bobs red mill whole wheat flour and all-natural peanut butter. you are a princess and deserve nothing but the best.

dear tax return, please be good to us this year. you are a daunting task that I can't wait to check off my to-do list.

dear superbowl, please come and go quickly so we can get on with our lives. enough said.

dear shower curtain liner, white was a bad choice. no matter how many washings with an infinite amount of bleach you still look dirty. gross. please don't make me replace you with one of those plastic liners.

dear husband, thanks for lying about the chicken not being dry. i know it was, you know it was. it was sweet of you to take the blame because you were late getting home. it was even more sweet that you raved at my cooking skills. mr. crockpot and i thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment