Friday, February 25, 2011

Mini letters.

Dear Favorite 3-year-old,
I ordered your birthday gift and it's going to blow your socks off. I don't know if I am more excited about that or the fact that you get to spend the night this weekend. You and your sister are my most favorite littles. Can't wait.
Love, your proud "Aunt Tatie"

Dear Mr. Garvey,
I appreciate all the love you wrote on our blog yesterday. It's the little things in life. And thanks for never making fun of my solo dance-offs. I know I got skills.
Love, your silly wifey

Dear Snow,
Although you didn't last long and it wasn't enough powder to steal me away from work, it was fun while it lasted. You are welcome back anytime.
Love, Katie

Dear Man-that-I-love,
Thanks for letting me teach you how to make grilled cheese sandwiches last night. It's not very often that I get to show you the way around the kitchen. That Tillamook sharp cheddar cheesy goodness is an art.
Love, the grilled cheese master

Dear Diet Coke,
Oh how I miss you so. We have a love interest that nobody else will ever understand.
Love, your loyal customer

No comments:

Post a Comment