Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Day after the Wedding BBQ

I figured posting on the blog would be a good way to let everyone know that we are planning to do a casual get-together for family and friends on Saturday August 1, the day after the wedding. I think it will be a nice way for Kevin and I to spend time with guests, especially those traveling from out of state, and talk about the wedding. It will probably be a BBQ at my parent's house at 14646 SE Megan Way, Clackamas OR 97015. I will post more details at a later date (once we know what the details will be). I just want you all to be aware in case you are trying to make any plans for Saturday. Feel free to give my mother Barbara, myself or Kevin a call :)

1 comment:

  1. Katie, we have been so incredibly busy the past month, I just completely forgot to send off our RSVP card. Yes, we will be able to make it to your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete