Friday, July 24, 2009

Is it 5 o'clock yet?

I'm on my break at work and my mind keeps drifting off to my endless list of things to do over the weekend. I have a good mix of big projects (seating chart design, DJ song list) vs. the small things (finding a prop box, gathering enough vases, etc) so it'll be nice to check some of the quicker projects off the list fairly soon. This weekend will be filled with cleaning, painting, designing, printing, planning, packing, shopping, gluing, cutting, framing, decision-making, etc. Everything BUT relaxing! I am sure Kevin and I will make some time to catch some rays by our apartment pool. Need to get a tan for the big day, right?

Last night Kevin and I spent some time looking at our baby pictures. We are going to display some of our favorites at the wedding so we were choosing the best ones. I am going to be so excited to have my own babies on day, considering Kevin was such a cute kid! Probably one of the cutest I've ever seen. His mom took the best photos of him--can't wait to show them off at the wedding :) My photos are pretty darn cute too, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment