Tuesday, June 30, 2009

really? REALLY!?!

I am so irritated at Lamb's Bakery, I could just scream! I just called to cancel the THIRD appointment I have set up with them to go over the final details of my wedding cake. Even to cancel, they said they couldn't find any record of my appointment on Friday. But, don't think this is the first time this has happened--I have talked with them about 5 or 6 times to confirm wants/needs/appointments, etc. Each time I called, they either said "we have no record of your wedding whatsoever" or "we have no record of your appointment". No sorry, no our apologies. Nope, they just spoke to me as if I was the one who didn't make an appointment. Why the hell would I be confirming an appointment I didn't have? I am pretty sure they are one of the most irresponsible businesses I have ever dealt with. Now, they say that to get my money back for the $50 deposit (or really Karen's money), I have to drive 35 minutes all the way out there to physically pick up the a refund check. And they can't send it in the mail because??????? That's barely worth my time and gas money! I am going to call up and talk to the store manager next, instead of just the bakery manager. And, for the record, I will be sure to tell each and every person I talk to about wedding cakes that Lamb's Bakery is horrible and can't be trusted with such an important element of their wedding.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! How frustrating!!! They don't deserve your business!

    ReplyDelete