Thursday, July 16, 2009

Engagement Photos

This Sunday, Kevin and I are traveling down to Corvallis to have our engagement photos done. It will be really fun to have our photos done on our college campus. We have so much history there and so many good memories. I am so lucky to have found Kevin. He and I are so right for each other. People keep telling me that we're too young to get married. Or, that I will probably be planning atleast one more wedding in my lifetime. Nobody gets it. We have talked about the divorce options. We have talked about saying our vows and our commitment to one another. I know that nobody knows what the future may hold for us. However, Kevin and I know how we feel about each other. We are going into this marriage with open eyes and a full commitment to each other. It's very real to us and we are taking this step in our lives very serious. Bottom line, we can't wait to get married. All we can do is continue to be ourselves and work at making each other happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment