Thursday, January 27, 2011

dear ___________,

dear sophia, your jumping-up-and-down-with-your-hands-in-the-air welcome tonight really made my day. but honestly, nothing compares to the free hello kitty sticker facial you gave me. my pores have never felt cleaner.

dear starbucks, you saved me this morning. choosing between you and gas for the car was quite difficult, but in the end i made the best decision. so what if i almost didn't make it to work!? atleast i would be in a caffeine-induced happiness coma either way.

dear target children's section (and any other children's section for that matter), in no way are you helping me. i am going to avoid you at all costs from now on. the small collection of children's clothes i was lugging around was endearing. now it's just an obsession. beep beep beep...step away from the onesies. my clock is ticking at warp speed. i curse you and your clearance signs.

dear BB&B bath pillow, you make my baths twice as nice. warm, relaxing AND comfortable. who woulda thought that was possible! don't ever leave me.

dear monster, i'd really appreciate it if you'd learn to live with just one nightly treat. your barking demands every hour or so are really starting to tick me off. you're eating us out of house and home. damn dog.

dear friday, thank goodness you're near. this has been a long week and i need a break. please be kind and greet us with the sunshine.

dear down-alternative comforter, you are radiating softness to my core. thank you for being so inviting day-in and day-out. i am literally melting into you as i type this. worth every penny.

annnnddd i'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment