Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Daily Quote

Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?

This was the daily quote on my cell phone today. It really caught me off guard and made me think...what should I let go of in order to move forward in 2011? Stressing about a job for my husband? Worrying about the perfect time to start our family? Financial strains? Not saving enough money? I'll let you know what I figure out...

And, I keep reminding myself that every year is a fresh start. I'm ready to welcome 2011 and say good riddens to 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment