Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...

you know, you know...these are a few of my favorite things fabulous enough to make my Christmas wishlist. Let me be clear - this list is being posted on my blog (and i probably will also post on my refrigerator) to hint at my husband as to what things would be nice to see wrapped up all pretty beneath the tree this year. Is that subtle enough? Haha! Also, I obviously don't expect all of these things (or really even any of them) but they are certainly nice to look at.

Short Black Uggs (at Nordstrom, women's size 8, NOT the mini's)
MAC cosmetics giftcard (need to replace some makeup I use that is running very low)
Chevron or Shell gas giftcard (i despise paying for gasoline)
Cuddlebug (i'm really into scrapbooking and cardmaking)
Any of these die cuts for the Cuddlebug: one, two, three, four, five
Movies: Get Him to the Greek, Date Night, The Back-up Plan, Grownups, Dinner for Schmucks
Red Candle Sticks (2 tall and 3 short - Crate and Barrel)
White Taper Candles (set of 6 - Crate and Barrel)
Snowflake Votive Holders (3-5 - Crate and Barrel)
Origins Checks & Balances facewash (at Macy's)
Origins Have A Nice Day face moisturizer (at Macy's)
Martha Stewart 3-cakestand tower set (at Macy's)
Martha Stewart butter dish and salt-n-pepper shaker set (at Macy's)
Martha Stewart cupcake stand (at Macy's)
Martha Stewart cupcake carrier (at Macy's)
Bird Tealight holder (at ZGallerie - Lauren, loved it so much, I have to have it!)
Owl table lamp (at West Elm)
Fabulous Ceramic Clocks (at West Elm)
White Owls (at West Elm)
Adorable Mercury Birds (at West Elm)
Victoria's Secret Velour Pant/Hoodie Set (Color: Truffle, size L) (at Victoriassecret.com)
Red Naveen Pillar Candleholders (at CostPlus World Market)

Welp, that's a rather extensive list. You asked, Mom, so there you go! I guess that won't leave any room for guessing for you (or Kevin, hint hint)! :) Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment