Friday, November 12, 2010

Finding balance.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! As of before November 1, they have had Christmas cups at Starbucks. Can you say early?? I love Christmas, don't get me wrong. It's my favorite holiday in fact. However, I am willing to get it get here in it's own time. It seems like time is slipping through my fingers at an extremely fast rate. I told someone at work that I'm 26 today and I practically choked when that number spewed from my mouth. TWENTY SIX!?! It seems like I should be so much further at 26 than I am! Kevin and I have tabled the baby talk until our new place is completely in order. We're just trying to get all our boxes unpacked from our move (yes, we still have more!) and figure out how much money to save to get him a new (or newer) car. Thankfully, our tax return should be decent this year so we can put that towards saving for a car and/or baby. The root of it all: it seems that, with us, if it's not one thing, it's the other. Are we always worrying about one thing after the next without taking a chance to just enjoy down time? OR do we simply have dreams and goals that we're working towards and this is how we acquire them? I'm still trying to find the balance. Regardless, we're having fun dreaming about our future and what may be. The best part is, we're best friends and still madly in love :)

Cheesy? Yes.
True? Absolutely.

No comments:

Post a Comment