Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Quirky.

Because I'm quirky, I love quirky things. Uncommongoods.com is one of my favorite websites to find those unique gifts for the person who has everything. I find myself constantly thinking "wow! that's great" and "so-and-so would love that!" so I figured I'd share the wealth. Check out a few of my favorite things...Maybe you'll just be inspired to find the perfect gift for that special person on your list?

Glass Plastic Bag Candy dish


Ceramic Paper Bag vase


Ceramic Porcelain Glove vase


Dream Bank


Ticket Stub Diary


Recycled Wine Bottle Platters


Mini Stocking Advent Calendar (loooove this!)


Lucy's Socks



Wine Bottle Tealight Holders




Custom Wedding Announcement Art



I told you - great, right!?! When I find something this fabulous, I just have to share it. So..for all of you with difficult people on your list, I hope this helps! Check out other items on the site, as well. It really is great! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love my wine bottle platters!
    Love Vegas Mom

    ReplyDelete