Monday, September 27, 2010

What a joke!

We are already having problems with our apartment complex and the management company for the apartment we are trying to move out of. The "manager" was so beyond rude to me (and I work in customer service as a public employee) that I requested to speak with her supervisor. Boy, was that a mistake! Not only did he demand that, in the residential business, the customer is not always right, he automatically took his employee's side without hearing me out, interrupted me multiple times, and had the audacity to claim that I created the mold/mildew on the windows/ceiling of the bathroom and master bedroom by purposefully removing the fan unit from the wall and snipping the wires. Really? Yes, because I purposefully want to live in a mold-infested dump. On top of making fun of my father's career and claiming that he needed to "teach me lesson from this experience," he accused me of being "sue-happy" by saying that I was going to repaint my walls of my apartment and send my insurance claims to him for some fake injury. Whatever!? I would never even think of that! As if that wasn't enough, he actually made me cry! I called my husband and my father in tears. Apparently, he and my father mixed words and all is okay. Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. I guarantee we won't be getting any of our deposits back and will probably be charged on top of that. What a joke. Living there is the worst mistake of my life. I am heading straight there to take photos of the mold/mildew problems and then to clean. Unfortunately, I don't see it getting any better. All I know is that I am taking pictures of the apartment before I had over my keys to keep documentation of the status in case they damage it and try to bill us.

No comments:

Post a Comment