Thursday, September 23, 2010

Dear _________

Dear Black Rock Coffee, thank you for the deliciousness you continue to serve me (almost) every morning. i know i will be single-handedly keeping you in business now that you provide the double drive-thru option on my way to work.

Dear Landlord, when you decide on which sink to install always, i repeat always, opt for the disposal. you are ruining my cuticles.

Dear Sophia, please halt your growth for a year or two. you are growing up too fast. you can speak short sentences now! although i am extremely proud, i just want to stay little for a little while longer. to me, you're 2.5 going on 13.

Dear Peyton, you are the happiest baby i have ever seen. please send some of those smiles and sunshine to my baby one day.

Dear husband, you make my life so much better. even when you forget (every morning) to close the shower curtain and water gets all over my floor. it's cool. i don't mind cleaning up after you, as along as i get to have you for the rest of my life. xoxo.

Dear Monster, i hope you are happy now that you have "your bed" back. your papa and i didn't mean to incovenience you. thanks for keeping me warm last night. i promise to always love you and baby you, even when we have a human baby one day. more walks to come. i promise.

Dear cubicle, if i have to be here in your presence more than i am at home then so be it. thank you, at least, for facing the window so i can daydream about outside things.

Dear birthday, i would appreciate less hoopla this year. please come a little slower in the following years, as getting old is depressing. please realize this will be my "i'm-turning-25-again" birthday. no offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment