Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Half-way there

Yes, so only 17 days until my birthday. The BIG 2-5. I'll officially be one-quarter of a century old. That's so depressing. If you know me at all, then you know I am my father's daughter. We both hate the same foods. We also both hate change. I don't want to be 25. So I'm making the executive decision to celebrate my "I'm turning 24 again birthday" this year. And it's my birthday, so I can if I want to.

I think Kevin is scheming some kind of plan to celebrate. I'm interested to see what, if anything, he'll come up with.

Beware...I already know that in 17 days, I'll be in a horrible mood. Good thing I took the day off from work so I can throw myself a pity party :)

Other than that, life is good. We're both just working. Kevin's contracted position could be ending any day now. Please keep your fingers crossed for him, pray for him, break a wishbone, etc. that his position will be extended. We are just starting to save money and work towards our future. We want to save up for some kind of 1 year anniversary trip. Spain? Back to Maui? Australia? Mediterranean cruise? Who knows where the wind will take us. That's the beauty of the unknown.

1 comment:

  1. Ok...so stop whining about turning 25. You must not have heard about the 25 year old OSU grad that got blown to pieces in Afghanistan last week. Celebrate your existence!

    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete