Wednesday, September 23, 2009

flowers from my love


so...on the day i found out about my promotion, a lady at my work got flowers from her husband for their anniversary. yellow roses. my favorite kind of rose! they were big, beautiful and i was jealous. i had a mini pity party for myself. i'm not going to lie. after all, to me, it seemed (at the time) that it had been soooo long since i'd gotten flowers.

then, there he was walking through the door that evening...after a long day at work, with a beautiful bouquet of flowers for me. that's right...kevin brought me flowers to celebrate my promotion! he's so sweet. i absolutely love them! and he loves it because it gives him bonus points :)

it's funny how such a little gesture can make me feel so appreciated and loved.

1 comment:

  1. tom used to bring me wild flowers that he'd pic on his way home from work. i LOVED them! it's so sweet and thoughtful! i'm glad kevin is living up to his charm and that the dating hasn't worn off. ;) smart man.

    ReplyDelete