Friday, September 18, 2009

The Top Ten

Here's our list of the top ten things we are looking most forward right now:

1. It's officially OSU football season and our favorite local bar is a Beavers bar. Perfect.
2. Monster looking more like herself. Awful haircut last week. For a couple days, we loved her less. Don't ask :)
3. Getting the disc to print all of our wedding photos and frame them. Should be ready end of October-ish.
4. Hopefully going to California over my birthday weekend. Can anyone say ROAD TRIP!?! :)
5. Getting our wedding video back from the videographer. I'm sure I'll watch it at least 5 times in a row. Best day of my life.
6. Almost being done with the thank you's from the wedding. Those things take time! I'm trying to write thoughtful things in each one, instead of just the generic "thanks for the toaster."
7. Getting our dryer fixed. Or buying an iron. We need one or the other. We're looking mighty wrinkly lately.
8. Throwing Lindsi a baby shower with my cousin Michelle. Okay, this is really very exciting for Kevin. Except for the fact that I'll be out of the house, thus out of his hair, for an entire day. The man likes his space.
9. Getting a DVR. Almost fall television time. Bring on the grey's anatomy, house, desperate housewives and brothers & sisters. Ahhh, my guilty pleasures.
10. BLAZER BASKETBALL!!!! We can't wait to start going to some games. We have so much fun together. Kevin loves that I like going to the games with him...since he's such a sports nut and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment