Thursday, September 24, 2009

violated

today, i realized that the maintenance person in my apartment complex came into our apartment to fix our dryer without notifying me first! i clearly, and very specifically, stated that the maintenance or managing person that would be entering my apartment needs to contact me to schedule a day/time of entry. it is so frustrating to think that some stranger came into my home without my knowledge. who knows what my poor little monster dog thought of the situation?!?! the whole reason i wanted notification was because monster isn't too keen on strangers entering her home. especially without permission. another reason is because i had a huge pile of laundry on top of my dryer. it was in a basket, but hey...it still had my skimpy undies in there. [i am a newlywed afterall :) ]...but how EMBARRASSING!!! i am humiliated to think that he saw them. i know he did for sure--he moved the entire laundry pile from on top of the dryer to on top of the washing machine. kevin says i should look at the bright side--atleast the dryer is fixed. yes, i am thankful, but i also think it was unprofessional and a violation of privacy. i plan to talk with my apartment manager about this tomorrow. isn't it illegal to enter without permission to do so? i'm so irritated!

No comments:

Post a Comment