Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary, Boog!

it's been three years already.
three years since I made the easiest walk of my life.
three years since we said "I do"
three years since the best day of our lives.
three years since I made the most honest promise of my entire life.
three years since he made that exact same promise.
and we both smiled.
these past three years have seen more ups than downs
more highs than lows
more good and less bad
smiles, can't-catch-your-breath laughter, and a few tears
oh, and a baby!
but there is one thing I know for sure...
I want to walk hand-in-hand with this guy
for another 47 years.
Atleast.
three years ago today
I made the best decision of my life.

Happy Anniversary, Boog!
Just like our wedding song said,
you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
We truly are the lucky ones.
xoxo
~Wifey

No comments:

Post a Comment