Sunday, July 22, 2012

12 Things I Want to Remember About Claire (2nd edition)

1. The way her middle toes get wedged behind the pudgier ones on either side
2. How it feels to have her gummy grin chomp down on my fingers
3. The way the drool on her chin kinda glistens in the sunshine
4. Her perfectly plump little baby feet and how she refuses to wear any type of sandal
5. How it feels to wake up to her after a nap in my bed playing with my hair
6. My anticipation every night driving home from work to see her
7. Carrying her carseat into the house and putting her in the bathroom with the fan on to keep her asleep
8. How cute she looks with her bink bobbing in and out, in and out
9. Her photos that are slowly taking over my house
10. Finding her sitting up in her crib like a big girl
11. How she repeatedly puts her little fists together and brings them repeatly back and forth up to her mouth
12. The grunts and groans when she wants a food that I'm eating

No comments:

Post a Comment