Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Celebrity sighting


Judging by Claire's reaction, you would have thought she was a thirteen year girl and Justin Bieber himself had walked through the front door tonight. We had squeals, a smile that practically split her face in two, flailing arms, rocking forward and back, the whole bit. She saw her papa and could barely contain herself. The "Hold-me" arms (as I so lovingly refer to them) went up and stayed up. It was really precious. Neither Kevin or I have ever seen her get that excited to see somebody. And when he walked passed her to try to use the restroom instead of picking her up? Oh no, baby girl wasn't having it. She wanted her papa and she wanted him NOW. What baby wants, baby gets. So they loved on each other and neither broke their smile. Nothing makes me happier than to see my husband love on his baby.

 



A father and his daughter. 
Now, that's a special bond right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment