Friday, October 1, 2010

It's been far too long, Corvallis!


I can hear the fight song for the Beaver game playing over and over in my head. I can hear the "ooooooh - eeessssssss - uuuuuu" already! The in-laws are on a plane. Actually, they are almost here as I type this. Kevin and I have to work all day, then we will drive down to Corvallis just in time to meet them for dinner. So excited for my birthday weekend in my favorite town, watching my favorite team play football, walking around my favorite college campus and enjoying all of our favorite food and drinks. Reminscing around town about all the places that established Kevin and I as a couple. Of course, this trip will include a trip to the beloved bookstore to purchase myself some new Beaver gear. All in celebration of turning 25 again!

Corvallis, better watch out...here we come! :) It's been far too long.

GO BEAVERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment