Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Busy! Busy!

Kevin and I have been so busy lately, it seems like we don't have much time do anything let alone breathe. So many little projects to be working on. I am working on a special family project and taking senior photos this weekend. However, I think Friday, no matter what is going on, Kevin and I need to go on our weekly date night again. It's been a few weeks since we've been in transition between homes. If only this weekend wasn't packed with a bunch of stuff to do, also. I just want to finish setting up house and home before we go to Hawaii, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. This past weekend in Corvallis with the in-laws was so much fun. I even turned 25 again! How fabulous is that? Photos, stories and details to come...when I find time.

If only there were more hours in the day and more days in the week...

No comments:

Post a Comment