Friday, August 6, 2010

i adore him.

can i just say, kevin is my entire world. we may have our struggles and our share of squabbles from time to time, but he is everything to me. i don't know how i got so lucky. whatever i need (or pretty much want), kevin wants to give to me. he makes sure all my needs are met, at the expense of his own at times. i know this post probably seems really corny and over the top, but he creates a safe place for me to grow and be exactly who i am. i am so fortunate to be with a partner that supports my every whim and dream, even when they are a mere fleeting idea and i'm on to the next thing moments later. kevin makes me think. he makes me wonder about things in the world and want to learn. it's because of him that i have hope for my future. a realist he may be, but he still has hope that things will turn out for us. sometimes, when i can't see the silver lining, he'll make it more apparent for me. kevin truly is my better half. marrying him was the easiest decision of my life. and staying by his side for the rest of my life will prove to be the best decision. i adore him.

No comments:

Post a Comment