Monday, November 30, 2009

is it too much to ask?

i want a coffee table that doesn't wobble. i want a bed that makes itself. i want an apartment that allows you to do month-to-month without raising the rent $200 per month. i want a fridge that can get cold without freezing my soda. i want candles that burn evenly instead of one side bulging and the other drooping. i want an oven that doesn't heat the entire apartment. i want clothes that wash themselves. i want an endless gas tank. i want a kitchen table that doesn't have hookah burns in it. i want my wedding pictures to order and pay for themselves. then i want them to hang mat and hang themselves! i want a storage shed that is wide enough to shove my bbq into for the winter. i want soy tealights that last longer than the 4 hours my regular tealights do. i want the bowl i broke from world market to replace itself. i want my vacuum to work all on it's own. i want a bathroom that doesn't steam so bad it causes mold/mildew. i want never ending laundry detergent. i want kevin's family to not live so far away! i want a yard for my dog. i want all food at the grocery store to be free and never to spoil. i want a bedroom that has a light on the ceiling, not in the corner of the room! i want a constant temperature in my house, not stupid wall heaters that turn on and off. i want to stop living paycheck to paycheck. i want my husband to find a permanent job. i want to not be afraid of trying to live off just my income in a few months. i want there to be more than one cotton ball in my cotton ball jar. i want ornament organizers and every other kind of organizer. basically, i just want organization. i want to be able to buy a loaf of bread and eat it before it spoils. i want routine. i want a digital camera to take a photo of my beautiful christmas tree! and then i want my blog to write it's own post about it.

i know i'm unrealistic with my 'wants'. but i can be, because it's my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not, you will remember these days as some of the best in your life.
    PS. Freeze half of the bread. That is what we do.
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete