Monday, November 2, 2009

these are a few of my favorite things



my heart swoons every year when the holiday lane departments open up at target, macy's, pottery barn, etc. i love all the beautiful things that bring christmas into your home during the holidays. i must get this love from my mother, who always made sure to make our home festive and fun during the holiday season. now that i have my own place, it's my turn to throw the tinsel and i couldn't be more excited.





in case you fall in love too, all these items are either at target, macy's or pottery barn. i hope everyone joins in on the christmas extravaganza with me :) in turn, if you find things that make your heart flutter, let me know! ARE THERE ANY OTHER CHRISTMAS NUTS OUT THERE BESIDES ME!?!

1 comment:

  1. I have mixed emotions about Christmas now due to what I went through last season! Just been having butterflies in my stomach lately with all the memories flooding back. It will pass and will soon be nothing but the past, but it still seems so recent! But I do love Christmas and all that goes along with that time of year :) Especially decorating the tree and sipping hot cocoa!

    I'm glad you are feeling better. I was praying for you :)

    ReplyDelete