Thursday, November 5, 2009

it's official. i'm in love....

with a...wait for it...ORNAMENT ORGANIZER!!!



this set is a dream come true. i'm definitely going to have to order like 3 or 4 of these this year. i'm thinking 2 of each size, 36 and 48 ornaments. perfect for storing the many ornaments we already have!!! :) whoever said skymall is a waste is completely deranged.

i heart skymall.
and organization.


ps. i warned you that i have christmas fever. now you all get to read about it :) LUCKY YOU.

2 comments:

  1. you and your holiday lust/ organization frenzy cracks me up! i should have you over and see what damage you could do in my house. i long to be organized, but i don't think i come by it naturally. i could use a little help from someone like you. when you get your business started, let me know if you do house calls. my closets make me roll my eyes in disgust- my guess is that they'd make you all giddy and excited to redo. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay! i was at target last night and saw that they have ornament storage boxes just like these that store the same number of ornaments. the difference is that they're $12 and under! go! stock up!

    you're welcome. ;)

    ReplyDelete