Tuesday, November 13, 2012

{Beautiful} Little Tornado

From sun up to sun down, Claire is like a little tornado twisting from room to room making a mess of anything and everything she can get her adorable, miniature hands on. I was warned that she would become a handful when she started crawling. Now that she's walking, I really have to hang on to my hat! If I leave my purse accessible, she will take everything out of it and disperse it all over the house. We have a console table used for decorative storage in our living room that I have to spend most of my day restocking and reorganizing because a little someone thinks it's fun to throw all the papers, toys and books on the floor. Oh yeah and the day she took all the pages out of my address book? That was definitely the highlight of my week. Ha! Ha! What a little stinker!
   
It is still her daily mission to reach the buttons on the dishwasher. Oh, and now that she can open drawers and cabinets? I can't even tell you how many baby spoons, Tupperware lids and measuring cups I nearly break my ankle on every evening while cooking dinner. Why is it that she has a corner of toys in the living room but all she wants to play with is my kitchen stuff and decorative trinkets? Somedays all she wants to do is take toys out of storage baskets, stack them in a pile one by one until the basket is empty and then put them all back in the basket again. Babies are too funny! I love all the new stages she enters, even these ones that cause a little extra work for mama, because I enjoy watching her go, go, go! She sure is good at it!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment