Sunday, September 2, 2012

A Day in the Life of Claire

Because I don't know if Claire will be my one and only baby, I have been making a conscious effort to document her life. What the day to day was like, special events and moments, etc. So, I give you, a day in the life of Claire:


7.45am
Wake up, bottle, snuggle in bed with mama, playtime

9.30am
Breakfast, bath, help mama do chores, playtime

11am
Bottle, naptime

1pm
Wake up, lunch, help mama run errands, playtime, walk

4pm
Bottle, 2nd naptime

5pm
Wake up, playtime

6pm
Dinner, Papa gets home!, help mama empty dishwasher

7.30pm
Bath (sometimes), playtime, bottle, rocking/lullaby/story time
(2 baths per day? Yep, she's one clean baby!)

8pm
Bedtime

Now, days that I work are completely different as she is in the care of my mother or Kevin. But most of my days look just like that. And I love it! Wish I could do it every day (except with more sleep!).

No comments:

Post a Comment