Monday, February 6, 2012

She's happy, I'm happy!

Ooooooh, so that's why...I thought I was just being lazy!

I ask myself this question often - Why does it seem like I can't get anything done? Then the baby cries and I suddenly remember. I have the most important job to be focusing on - taking care of little Claire. And when I hold her and feed her, play with her and take her for walks, everything is put into perspective. The dishes, the laundry, scrubbing toilets and cleaning out the fridge can wait...because I don't want to miss a moment with my little girl. At 7 weeks already, she's growing up so fast. I wash dishes when she's napping or will get in a quick load of laundry here and there but she's my #1 priority right now and everything else will just have to wait to fit into her schedule. I wouldn't have it any other way.

She's my happy little angel baby!






No comments:

Post a Comment