Monday, July 18, 2011

Annnd I'm back!

After a brief hiatus, I am back to this blogging thing. A week in Vegas gave me time to think about the sort of things I want to document. What will really be important when I look back on my life and the life of my growing family? It's true... things are going to change a little bit but in a positive way. There is just so much in this life for Kevin and I to be thankful for. Those are the things worth documenting. We are blessed!

Stay tuned as I play catch-up:
4th of July re-cap
Vegas Trip re-cap
Updates on Baby G
Updates on Mama and Papa
A trip to Toys R Us with BIG GIRL Sophia
The dun-dun-dun BIG ultrasound
My growing waistline {and appetite}
Shopping for Maternity clothes
Registering for Baby G
Everyday life in the big PDX

No comments:

Post a Comment