Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Jumbled thoughts...

but atleast I am putting them out there.

1. Kevin and I were massively drooling over the thought of spicy shells and chicken marsala from Buca di Beppo's. The restaurant was shown on tv last night. Only 61 days until we can indulge.

2. Kevin cleaned the kitchen last night out of the goodness of his heart, just so I wouldn't have to. I almost cried.

3. I hate doing laundry. Just basically putting that out there. Oh, and making the bed.

4. Kevin is still researching guns every night. Oy vey.

5. Been busy working on invitations for a couple weddings. Lots of work but lots of fun.

6. In 18 days we will be in Sacramento with the Kessler family. SO excited I want to leave now.

7. We are entertaining the idea of moving in with my parents for the summer. That way, they have someone watching their house/dog while they are at the beach fishing and we can save some extra moola. Bittersweet because I don't want to have to actually *move* anything.

8. I think I am dehydrated. Woke up with cotton mouth today. Since it's not the massive amounts of marijuana I have been smoking (JOKE!), I assume it's dehydration. But water is just so BOR-ING.

9. This summer, I plan to go camping. Even if it's only for a weekend. I miss camping.

10. We are looking for a new car. Or for a new house. Or both?

No comments:

Post a Comment