Friday, April 8, 2011

What a pain!

There's nothing like a little kink-in-your-neck to make you appreciate a day at work without a kink-in-your-neck. Let me tell you, sitting at my computer desk ALL DAY trying to answer phones and type at the same time proved nearly impossible. It's necessary to document that today has definitely been a challenge. Almost got into multiple car accidents due to the fact that I have to basically blindly turn since my kinked neck won't let me turn to check for on-coming cars.

Attention all Oregonians on the road - look out for me. I'll be the girl in the dark grey Jetta with her head tilted at a 45-degree angle to the left, wincing in pain every time she hits a bump. Please take pity and smile as you pass me. I'm trying my hardest!

Hopefully this is just temporary and will be all better by morning.

*Note to husband - better brush up on your neck massage skills because you're all mine all night!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment