Sunday, January 10, 2010

photo sunday

as promised, this is our first "sunday picture." i will be posting one every sunday. and since it has my hand in it, it counts as a photo of either kevin or myself.
this photo is of my new and beautiful martha stewart 7-speed, digital hand mixer! in the classic martha blue, i might add. it was a gift from karen and tim, kevin's parents. i squealed when i opened it! baking cupcakes for work has never been so fun! thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! :) martha makes my heart happy!

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't too crazy about the color but I am glad that you like it. Bake away!
    Love, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying your new mixer, I love the retro robins egg blue:) I finally broke down and bought myself an electric mixer and am loving it! It's so much easier to make stuff now with the mixer rather than a spoon, lol.

    ReplyDelete