Thursday, January 14, 2010

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY, KEVIN MALONE!

Baby Kevin when he was a toddler, just chilling with a corona! hahah, too funny! Look at his snazzy little outfit! AND THOSE BLONDE CURLS!!! My hubby was one cute kid! Today my husband turns 25! I am so happy to be celebrating with him. We have such a fun night and weekend planned. I think I finally got a gift that he's going to LOVE, not just like or appreciate. Yep, this year I DID GOOD :)
Kevin -- I love you so much and I am so lucky to be married to you. You're not only my husband, you are my very best friend. I can't wait to spend the next 25 birthdays (and hopefully more) with you! We're both half-way up the hill now, baby. Atleast we're making the journey together and when we make it to the top, we will have someone to stand next you. You are my whole world! Happy Birthday! Love, your wifey.

No comments:

Post a Comment