Friday, July 12, 2013

Techie Baby

Claire loves pretty much anything with an on/off button or a glowing screen. 
My iPhone, the iPad, Kevin's laptop, the Xbox, her baby laptop.
She's our techie baby, growing up in a digital age.
She knows how to scroll through my photos on my phone and turn off the lock screen.
She can already tell the difference between the real Justin Bieber Baby video versus the covers.
She doesn't know exactly how to use all electronics yet, but I know it's coming.
Only a matter of time. 
There she is, 18 months going on 13 years. 
Many more years of a phone being glued to that adorable ear of hers, I'm sure.
That face says it all.

Here she is learning her ABC's on papa's laptop. 
She watched the entire video without wavering, repeating each letter out loud.
I admire her thirst for knowledge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment